Saturday 10 April 2010

Mood Dah Datang Dah!!

After some good hours of crying and thinking lots of misunderstandings towards some other people including myself, I feel relieved after thinking and reading this tazkirah. Well, not totally okay. At least I am not down and try to hurt myself.

It is late already.

As I think back, I really need to strengthen myself. I chatted with Wina this night, when I am still not okay. One thing she told me that I remember, is find a friend. Even I don't really into be friends with others, do find at least one. Slowly accept others into my world. Even how much I prefer being alone, no one will survive without having friends.

And as I think back, reflect about what I did this several months back, I am forgetting Him. I am separating Him from my life. Not intentionally. It is very difficult to istiqamah. Really, even I try to change bit by bit, it is still difficult.

Dan janganlah kamu seperti orang-orang yang lupa kepada Allah, sehingga Allah menjadikan mereka lupa akan diri sendiri. Mereka itulah orang-orang fasik.

Tidak sama para penghuni neraka dengan para penghuni syurga; para penghuni syurga itulah ORANG-ORANG YANG MEMPEROLEH KEMENANGAN.

Al-Hasyr (19 -20)


So to be ahl jannah, we need to be a winner. If my test is this, I need to win over this. Do not give up dude. Even if you failed lots of times, try again and again. Just, never give up.

Katakanlah, 'Wahai hamba-hambaKu yang melampaui batas terhadap diri mereka sendiri! Janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah mengampuni dosa-dosa semuanya. Sungguh, Dialah Yang Maha Pengampun, Maha Penyayang.

Az-Zumar (53)


Should be grateful because Allah is always there for us.

No comments: