Tuesday 27 April 2010

Refleksi Buat BIG

Sekarang tengah buat refleksi untuk BIG, bahagian ke hospital tu. Well, suddenly I remembered one male lecturer saying 'baru sikit dah sakit? macam mana nak jadi cikgu ni?'

I was hurt when I heard that. He said that in front of me to another lecturer, as if I'm not exist there. Excuse me, did I ask myself to be unhealthy? I've been unhealthy lots of times in my life, inside and outside. I never ask to have fever, or meracau-racau, or easily fainted, or sakit perut almost everyday, or have this mental problem. I am suffering each day. Did I ask for that?

Not to condemn anyone, just want to remind all of us, including me myself; even if we don't have any sympathy towards anyone, please watch out our words. Especially towards young ones, sick people, the poor, and orphans. In our religion, we've been taught about 'adab' towards these people. Even if you are the Prime Minister himself, the adab is still the same. So, don't think you are superior, you can say anything you like.

That's the reason why I never like teachers and parents before.

No comments: