Saturday 10 April 2010

Girls Suka Benda Yang Girlish

Memang sangat obvious. Haha..

I'm talking about BIG's presents everyone need to prepare. So, I got a text this morning and was thinking all afternoon on what should I buy. So, I asked an opinion from Ija, and she suggested to go to Imej Baru (a shop which sells decorations, jewellery, cute things which girls like, some sorts of that) and there I can choose something like pencil case or mugs, suitable for both gender.

Well, I did go there and looked around, but I buy nothing. First, because I don't feel I want to buy something like that, and I met up several maktab's girls which make me think that if I buy something from there, I might end up receiving the same gifts which I gave. Got what I mean?

Sorry to anyone who get my presents. I'm not good in choosing.

No comments: