Sunday 4 April 2010

Pagi Ahad

I went back earlier than I thought. I got in 2 pm bus yesterday evening, and here I am, at home. Angah ada. And semalam buat kenduri doa selamat, for Angah, because next week will be his first operation. And he'll fly to Kudat tomorrow. Jaga pantai. I told him, jaga sempadan ke? Because pendatang Filipina selalu masuk ikut sempadan Sabah. He said no. Entahlah.

But, when I think having a brother as a soldier, I feel... I don't want to lose him early. Not that kalau jadi askar mesti mati awal (because Abah was a soldier himself and alhamduliLlah he is still alive until today). It is because of the possibility that he got more than any of us.

I hope he'll be okay. Not just him. Anyone. A life is so precious. Facing death and having people dying is so scary. It is reality, and everyone will experience both of them.

No comments: