Monday 1 March 2010

Nak Radio (^_^)

So my stuffs arrived, and I already unpacked them, and I brought some here. Sadly (should I use that word eh?), I forgot to bring my cassettes and cds. They are all in a printer box, 3/4 of the box should I say. But, thinking back, the car was full back then. Plus, I don't even have a cassette player yet, and to go out and buy one, my beloved driver works evening shift this week, and next week will be the mid-term holiday. So, I've to reserve the radio for another three weeks.

So, after the holiday, I have this thing called School-Based Experience, where I need to go to a primary school, which is already being chose by my group, for a week, to observe how teachers in that school apply the 'Falsafah Pendidikan Negara', observe how the school works out, how the teachers teach, etc. And two weeks has been allocated for us to write a report based on our observation and criteria that is mentioned in the manual book.

Right, I slept this evening, not to attend the sport practice, since I was very sleepy due to 3 hours sleep yesterday. I woke up at 9 after hundreds of time Ija tried to wake me up, calling my names. Well, it is never being easy to wake me up. So, that's the story for this evening. Tonight, I was thinking of doing pedagogy's tutorial, which I don't actually remember when's the due date; tomorrow or Tuesday next week. But nevertheless, not a wrong doing of finishing homework early right? Plus, I might have enough time to do some note typing or studying.

No comments: