Tuesday 23 March 2010

An Update

Just having chat with Ijun. Miss you all very much, and hope to see you soon. Hampir semua nak grad kan, so nanti visit me at Lipis okay!!

Right, I am doing PBS this week, and it is already the middle of the week. At first, I felt very......annoying of going to school and do the assignment tasks and relief classes. Well, understand me first. What is your feeling when you got to look out at the last class of the batch, with another 5 teachers, and all the kids are out of control? Surely you will at least feel regret to choose teaching. But in the end, when we finally got along, it was fun. Not that they listen to you, but it seems that you already formed a bond between you and the kids, and it is beautiful. And today, I was laughed at as I shouted to shut their mouth off. I am too cute to be strict. No, too puny. Maybe they think I am 5 or 6 years above them. (^_^)

So, we finished 4 out of 5 tasks. Need to do a lot of typing for the next two weeks. Nonetheless, we stick to our schedule and got cooperation from the teachers. Actually, Kimah and Sya did most of the work. I was sick for two days, and I am a bit busy today; hope it's a good excuse.

About Sya's family. They are warm. Really. Sya's ma cooks a lot. And very funny and happy-go-lucky; like Sya. And her younger sister too, Farah. We got fun together. Well, minus me. I always in the room, sleeping. As I said, I was sick, and I sleep a lot. That last bit is a fact.

We will have visitors from Tumpat this Saturday. (^_^)

Ahhhaaa, guess I need to upload some photos. Check my fb page.

No comments: