Sunday 28 March 2010

Window Shopping

Ke Kota Bharu. Naik bas.

Kami ke Pasar Siti Khadijah. Not as what I expected, but still great. I didn't manage to have a snap (tangan penuh dengan barang shopping). But I almost satisfy with what I bought, and all are beautiful. Yet, I really love batik silk and songket but as they are so expensive, I just keep that feeling inside. Maybe someday. Ahh, not for me. For some person that I fancy to entertain.

For some person who know me, my window shopping always turns out to be a real shopping. Well, I bought 3 kain pasangs, 2 kain pelekats and 2 tudungs with total price of RM 121. It's reasonable, and can be considered cheap, because if you buy the same thing in my hometown, you might be charged at least RM 300. So, I'm quite happy with the goods and the price. Ahh, dah lama tak shopping macam ni.

So, nak balik maktab dah!! And BIG. How I hate physical activity. It will be very hot and dry and tired, and I don't think I can stay long. Well, maybe I can if the activity is just for one day. But three days? Emm......

Am repeating all the things I've been writing before. Next, will be loads of typing, the due date is in two weeks time and we got around 4 - 6 assignments and reports to do, plus the BIG assignment. Gila!

No comments: