Sunday 14 March 2010

Dull Day

As I was having less motivation on doing the work, I stayed up late and finishing the Harry Potter books. Now on the last book, and I feel more than happy for it to finish.

I am having difficulties in during Science tutorial which is about photosynthesis, and since I have none Biology reference book, it was kind of hell to figure it out me-self. Well, I can grasp the basic concepts out of each topic, but not to the details, so that's what complicate things. How I wish to continue to Chemistry, even not the one that I like, but prefer to learn.

Still, my cousin is at home, happen to be a guy. And as nowadays, day and night is about the same temperature, hot! That's what causing me to be in the room almost all the time, and go down just to go to the toilet or eat. Not a problem though, it's just, I can't bear to properly dressed in my own house 24/7.

No comments: