Monday 8 March 2010

Sunday

1.57 AM.

I'm not planning to sleep tonight. Still got work to do. Am sleepy and dead tired though. How can I do work if I can't concentrate? But, if I sleep (rest), I can never wake up early and continue the work. What choice do I have? Ahhh, what about 'assuming' that I already completed the work and just print whatever is typed? I like that idea so much. I don't really care about getting high mark. Just enough is enough for me. (Ayat orang malas + dah jemu pergi kelas sebab dah rasa sepatutnya bekerja dan menjaga anak dan suami)

Well, my fault actually. I went home early this morning, hoping that I can meet Angah before he went back to his camp at PD, or Seremban, whichever. But UNFORTUNATELY, he went back by 9 o'clock bus, the same time I went out from maktab. Pity me, for a while. Abah said he's going to be placed at the military camp at Bentong. HaHa!! Seems that Mak need not to worry much as her beloved children will be near to her.
So, I went home, took my printer, and my nametag, and another two Harry Potter books.

After that I followed Abang to Mentakab. We went to his sister's house (Kakde), eat lunch, put my printer there for a while, and went to a car wash shop to wash Abang's car which is already half coated with mud and dust. I waited for more than three hours for the wash. It was very hot. I was sleepy and tired but I can't sleep, it was damn hot. I just sit on the sofa and read one of the books I brought. It was 5.30 when it finished.

After that went back to Kakde's house, and went back to Lipis.

So, that is how I spent my weekend, at a car wash shop. It was VERY FUN.

I want to sleep. Seems that I'm going to take my only option. ;D

No comments: