Wednesday 26 May 2010

AlhamduliLlah

This is my first semester in maktab. Time flies fast eh? Really, I never thought I can survive here. With shortage of water supply about once per week for a week, I passed all these lots of craziness and tiresome events. And I never thought life's gonna change and I turned to be much happier than before. It's all like magic!! Hehe..

So, I am not interesting in reading and making notes before end of next week. We need to have files about the stuffs we learnt; notes, exercises, reports. It's for MQA, Malaysian Qualification Agency, so the degree program is valid and meet the requirement as a degree. I don't know whether we need to make notes or just depends on the notes given by the lecturer. But whatever it is, I need to make it too for my personal reference.

And I love to do some sewing. That's the only thing I can think of when I am bored. Recently, I've done a baju kurung (with Mak's help of course). And during the study time, I sow some of my tudung, just to kill time. Next time I think I want to make some bed and pillow sheets. That's much easier and take less time. I'll save some money for that.

Oh, Pak Ngah is going to get marry this coming mid semester holiday. So I might be busy doing the stuffs. The first week preparing for the akad, hantaran etc. The second week is the walimah at rumah Wan so lots of things to do. Another week is to get my driving licence!! So I can drive after this, hopefully. (Boleh pinjam kereta Abang and treat it like my own car and biar dia guna motor saja). Hehehe.. sudah plan yang macam-macam padahal apa pun belum dapat lagi.

So, thanks everyone for this enjoyable semester. (^_^)

No comments: