Sunday 30 May 2010

Multiply

Early days of me with the internet was all about Multiply.com. I know lots of people, get to know one of my boyfriend there, keep in touch with my friends, got lots of music pieces I love, some sort of that. I stopped 'multiplying' just before I went back to Malaysia, about a year ago. And after that, I kept writing in this blog.

It's just too... pitiful just to let it go. It is the best community web I've ever use, and know. It still is. But having too much account on the net is too much for me. Yes, we can cross-post all the entries that are in here. But the communication that is gained is not meaningful as it is supposed to be.

Now, I usually log in to Facebook. Nothing to do actually. I update something, so see others' updating, and that's that. I don't even write much reply to any of the comments.

Since a year ago, I felt that I've lost the desire to talk, to communicate. I talk rarely, and write more. There is no two ways communication in this blog. The reason is because only one or two comments for all the entries, because I write something out of others' interest, but I really write something out of interest. This makes this blog act more as a diary rather than a blog.

Who cares?

Go back about Multiply. I login just to see some updates. I noticed that the site is getting heavier these days. I planned to write something there. But maybe some other time. And maybe reconstruct my site too.

No comments: