Wednesday 5 May 2010

Berfikir; Baik atau Buruk Sebenarnya?

Aku banyak berfikir kebelakangan ni. Berkenaan hakikat seorang muslim. It is because we are born Muslim, or because we really want to do what we are doing right now. An easy example is pray. Do we really pray because we want to pray, or 'if I don't pray people will think bad of me'. Sometimes I do really feel like that. BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Let see, some people do separate life and religion. Example, we don't cover ourselves properly (including men who wear shorts and tight clothes), we shake hands with different gender, we have sex before marriage. Just a several physical example. Not to mention that they also think that religion restrict the production, economics, interaction between male and female, some sorts of that. AND, they pray, fast, celebrate Hari Raya, pay zakat, etc. Means, they do what religion told them to do but in the same time do what religion forbid them to do.

Remembering one of my thoughts, I do think that the rules are too much. I mean, what if I don't pray and in the same time be a good guy. I mean, I don't steal, I never kill anyone, I don't cheat. Look at others with different religion. They don't pray all the time, they don't have to cover most parts of their body. I mean, can't I wear moderately yet not too exposing?

These are my thoughts. Quite dangerous. It do means that the iman in myself are not strong enough, but I like myself to think like that as a revision, to let me dig deeper to make me understand more about my own religion. I don't want to be someone who just accept but know and understand and love.

Love is not something that comes and stay just like that. It needs to be taken care of and nurtured each time, so that it will bloom and cherish our life.

No comments: