Saturday 1 May 2010

Weekend At Home

Nobody's at home, all balik kampung. I am happy to be home, but as no one is here, feels like a bit lonely. And there's no one to cook for me. I thought when going back home I can relax a bit and have some nice days. Not at all. Plus I need to repair my PBS portfolio.

Did I said before I have a male cousin live in the house? So, each time I went back home, I need to wear properly except in my room. And of course when at rumah Wan. It is 'menyusahkan' because I need to wear like that even when sleeping. Tidur ramai-ramai tengah rumah. I think I never sleep at rumah Wan since my cousin's family moved in to rumah Wan from Perlis. All the rooms are used, so anak dara sunti pun tidur tengah rumah juga.

So I want TO THANK my lecturer for giving me this work. I really appreciate it this time. ONLY.

No comments: