Saturday 22 May 2010

Diabetes

Orang kita panggil kencing manis. Pernah ada orang bergurau, nak tahu kena kencing manis ke tidak, tengok ada tak semut hurung kencing kita. Hahahahaha...

Siang tadi I was told by Abang, antara symptoms of diabetes ni ialah selalu nak kencing. Suddenly I was like.... no way!! So, I googled about the symptoms, and here what I got.

http://www.diabetessymptomsonline.com/symptoms.htm

Diabetes Symptoms

Diabetes can and often does go undiagnosed because the symptoms can seem harmless and oftentimes normal.

Some diabetes symptoms include:

Frequent urination
Excessive thirst
Extreme hunger
Unusual weight loss
Increased fatigue
Irritability
Blurry vision

Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms

Frequent urination
Excessive thirst
Extreme hunger
Unusual weight loss
Increased fatigue
Irritability
Blurry vision

Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms

Blurry vision
Cuts or sores that are slow to heal
Itchy skin, yeast infections
Increased thirst
Dry mouth
Need to urinate often
Leg pain

------------------------------------------------------------

I got about 5 of the symptoms, I presume. I planned to check last week when I went home. Tapi sibuk sangat sampai lupa. I need to check next week, need to remind Mak to remind me.

Okay, stop worrying too much. Study!!!

No comments: