Tuesday 13 July 2010

Another Series of Mumbling

I'm in stress. And I am doing my homework. Really, this maktab changed me a lot. From someone who don't really care about studying, almost never do the homework, skipping class almost everyday (my record : go to class for less than a month in one semester, but I bet I can't beat Adam ;b), break laws, headbanging all the time in the room until 3 in the morning. Really, I changed a lot. Well, I got a very nice room-mate; that's the only reason I have though.

But I'm having fun studying in here. The level is not as high as before, and I'm not really striving in getting high mark, because I know I can pass even though I don't really try my best. But the pressure is still there. Pressure is everywhere. And it fuels us, to do the job, to work. But I hate pressure. I like to live leisurely, in my comfort zone, sticking out a foot a bit if necessary. That's, what I'm doing right now.

I'm still cannot sleep, even I feel really tired. A bit frustating, when I can't find the reference I need. Library is of course out of reach at 1 AM. There are not many articles and journals regarding education in Malaysia, and if there is any, we need to purchase, which I automatically say no. So, I'm stuck.

Recently, I noticed I started to swear. Easily gets angry, and feels like to kick or punch something. Ohhhoooo... not good, not good.

No comments: