Monday 12 July 2010

I Feel Different

The mood is different. Each day. Not like the first semester. This mood reminds me about my life in college. One of the best days in my life, and the worst too. I feel great, at the same time aware of the consequences, some time ahead.

Semoga masih ada malu yang bersisa.

Update:
I don't know how long can I keep up being like this. It's bursting like hell. And ever since that first moment I felt different, I'm losing the things I treasured most. Oh God, help me.

I've trained myself not to depend on something else, but I failed. This is because all my life is devoted to that something, from the beginning. And I failed to carve this in my heart and soul; nothing is eternal except Allah. Lots of us know that but never shown in all our deeds.

I don't know whether I'm regretting, frustating or simply blown out. Like, life's gonna be like it used to be. Everything is in disaster.

I know I wrote this at the surface only and people would say 'what the hell is she talking about!!?'.

Who cares!!??

No comments: