Wednesday 21 July 2010

Menanti

I did the check-up. The doctor said, he will arrange my appointment for further check-up, I believe is at Hospital Temerloh. Hearing that, I feel nothing. Not afraid at all, or worried much. I just don't want to be sick.

The doctor gave me a memo for exception of activities, but unfortunately is not accepted because it's not an official letter. But then, I checked what the doctor wrote on the memo; recurrent syncopal attack. This is what I found on the net. SYNCOPE

I pray, nothing serious will happen. See, emotional distress is one of the factors, other than the said physiological reasons.

Other than that, I'm waiting to go home. I want to meet everyone, I want to buy a new laptop. I'm now using Mak's. Just for this week. All the allowance that just being deposited, and my savings, will be use in a go.

Pokai la dalam 2-3 bulan ni.

No comments: