Thursday 22 July 2010

Teringat dan Terluka

Ada satu connection between me and one of my ex. And that connection is a song, which he's the singer. Yes, he was a singer, a vocalist in a group to be exact. And that song, is famous again these few years. Well, it's a love song. And he sang to me several times before, and sometimes I got sentimental just meeting words that is similar to his group's name. Easily touched, just like that.

I hate this. It has been 3 years since we broke up. And last time I met him accidentally was last year. We just pretended to be friends. Plus my parents were there, his daughters were there. So.... just make the conversation simple and then parted.

I've been in a situation where my heart lies between two guys. Two times, and to make decision is hard. And I hate experiencing the same thing again and again.

Still got feeling for him? Nope, not much, I guess. I'm just feeling sentimental. Remembering the words he said to me, the songs he sang to me, the time he spent with me, the passion and interests that we shared.

It's just, sometimes we traced back what happened, and seems like we've been sucked into the past, and that's that. Nothing more. We got our own life now, we know the reason why the relationship failed, and then go on. Nothing should be regretted for. We have failed lots of time in life. This is one of it.

Frankly speaking, I have lots of failed relationships. Whether with families, boyfriends, friends. Lots and lots of times. One of my ex used to say, I can't change. I should. Because that keeps us together. But I never change. And I guess he can't stand that. I won't change, because what I am determines who I am.

No comments: