Sunday 11 July 2010

The Last Wedding

That, is for Pak Ngah. He's the last in the his line. The second walimah was yesterday. I was not doing much work, just help a bit preparing food for the wedding couple. But since there were lots of havoc and noise from the people and the karaoke-ing, I dare not to stay there too long. Two days of working and everyone was sleeping there except me. I can't go along with my cousins and aunties. That's the first reason though.



So, this is one of the photos from yesterday. My new Mak Ngah is quite beautiful though. I'm surprise she is actually 48, just 2 years younger than Pak Ngah.

Anyway, that's that. Now I need to continue my own work. There are lots to be submitted early next week. So, ganbatte!!

P/S : Anyway, I got myself a radio, at last! I've been dreaming for about a year of having one replacing my old one which I left at Cardiff. Well, the colour and shape is about the same as the old one. Seems that I got my baby back. Hehe...

No comments: