Sunday 18 July 2010

Istighfar Banyak-Banyak

'Good news' no 1:

I left my handphone charger and the battery is out now. So, I have no means of communication. Well, not that I badly need it, but handphones are a necessity in a situation we never think of. But not a big problem at all. I can get the charger as soon as I go back this evening.

'Good news' no 2:

My laptop is broken. I can't turn it on at all!!

'Good news' no 3:

My lab report that is needed to be submitted tomorrow is in that laptop and I killed a lot of neurons in my brain for the whole day to do almost 85% of the report. And I HAVE TO REDO the typed words, plus the unfinished ones until 7 in the morning using Mak's laptop. Why until 7? Because she's going to KL to learn something about her internet business and of course she needs to bring her laptop with her. And I got roughly 4 hours to do the work. Great!! I already exhausted writing the report and find the information (even though I know my report is only explaining briefly), and I need to do it again?

'Good news' no 4:

The tutorials are in the laptop too which I need to submit God knows when. I don't know what the hell is going on with my laptop, and I don't know whether the memories can be survived or not, and all the work and notes are in that laptop.

I'm lost!!

I don't know. I'm totally lost. And I promised myself not to get too emotional. But I really need a kick to control myself. Oh, God. Please let me be calm. At least calm enough after I send the laptop to the service and know what really is going on. Well, it has been with me for about three years. It needs a break for a while. Just for a while.

Okay, break time over. Allow me to continue my work.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: