Saturday 23 January 2010

Before I Go.....

.....to sleep. I have plenty of questions screaming in my mind. But, ignore them for a while, and answer one by one.

Why people are different? Sometimes I feel frustrated when dealing with people. It's not too complex thing but some person always making it complex and at the same time burdening someone else. Have anyone been experiencing that before?

I feel annoyed but nothing much can be said. Nobody is perfect, and Allah give us different types of knowledge, style of thinking, believes, life principles, and that is why we need to learn to interact with others. Just be patient.

Another thing is about me-self. I have this attitude of scare of people. I am afraid of talking to people, unless I have to. I have said several things which irritate some person. As the result, I become more and more quite than before. So, many of my ideas, I just keep in mind. Well, that's not a problem, as I easily forget. But, in some areas, I do believe discussion should be done. But, the easiest part is just keep quite. Some time maybe, I'll be loud. But not now.

Another part, I want to go home!! I feel bored here, very much. Internet is not too slow, but I don't have much motivation to read. Sometimes I feel isolated in here. Not that I don't have any friend. Instead lots of people wants to know and talk to me. Maybe because it is the first time since 4 years ago, I go to class without skipping any. Unbelievable!!! I want to sleep a lot so much. But what can I do?

It's 1 AM. I got class tomorrow for replacing the day that the IPG use for Chinese New Year's holiday. Mari tido!!!

P/S : I uploaded several photos from this evening at 'taman herba'.

No comments: