Saturday 30 January 2010

Hidung I Gatal-lah!

I was quite astonish when I looked at the ATM machine's screen last night. Whose money is that actually? Mak said she only deposited RM 100. Who put that ribu riban in my account?

Abah said, don't touch the money. It will be pain in the ass to pay it back IF I spend it. The reason is, I just passed up my agreement, so it will be impossible for the allowance to be deposited in such a short time. As I told Sya, she said, it is possible, because the amount is just right.

You know what I think? I want to take my driving test. Hahahahahahaha..

The rest I will save for my hantaran. If I can save about RM 1000 per semester, in the end I will get RM 8000. Abang punya duit lagi, so boleh jadi agak grand as both our parents want our wedding to be.

I like to put my wedding above most of the thing. It has been 5 years, and we need to wait for another 4-5 years. Life is not as what we want it to be.

Oh ye, last Thursday aku ada usrah dengan Aishah and Kak Maher. After the usrah, kami borak-borak. Kak Maher is a teacher in SMK Clifford. Aishah told Kak Maher, that the eldest students in this IPG are the ones who were born in 87, which include us. Agak mengejutkan juga. Dan, by the end of my degree, I will be the eldest of all. Sebab, sekarang aku baru semester 1. Semester 8 nanti, I will be 27, the rest will be 24. Juniors of course will be much younger.

But no worry. How old I will be nanti, still look younger. Yalah, even now people think I am doing the foundation course, budak-budak yang masih lagi 18-19 tahun. I look 6 years younger tau!!!

Ok, sudah sudahlah perasan.

No comments: