Saturday 16 January 2010

Tensi

Always. Always got problem. Well, that's life. Life will never be a life without problem. And my life is all about problem. People will do something to solve the problem, and they'll tend to relax or cool down when they are problem-free. Usually when we are in our comfort zone, we will be unaware and unprepared to face what will be coming next. So, as a conclusion, be very thankful to Allah of the problems that we faced from the beginning of our life till now.

Ini entri memujuk hati.

I am very stressful due to the mistake that I've done yesterday. I never intend to embarrass her (them), but that's my mistake, I speak too loud and reveal their mistakes (during their presentation) in front of everyone. For me, morality mistakes can be told personally. But in academic, we need to be precise and serious if there's any fake or unsuitable data. I was too serious. I do believe I am wrong, and right at the same time. But I have this phobia, I always feel that people hates me. And when clearly someone is mad at me, how come I shouldn't feel the way I am now?

I'm not good at words, and I need meet her and say sorry. She don't want to see me yet. She really hates me now. I am really not okay.

I should keep smiling.

No comments: