Wednesday 20 January 2010

Lalalalalala~ ~ ~

At last, all the tension dah hilang. Now, it seems there is nothing to worry much. I can do anything if this one problem is solved, and alhamduliLlah it is now. Rasa sangat lega dan bersemangat nak study.

Anyway, I have several works which the deadline is tomorrow. And, I finished them!! Wahhhh.. rasa macam kat sekolah. Rasanya selepas sekolah, tak pernah serius buat kerja macam sekarang.

And now I need to read about breathing mechanism of frog and fish(including several amphibians and whale as back-up) for tomorrow's presentation. I do think that I don't have to be too detail in reading, as long as I have basic idea about the mechanism.

Wish me luck.

And after this I can finish reading The Introduction of Educational Psychology for presentation 3 weeks from now, and do the essay of 800 words on experiments and hands-on experience for children in science class, which the due date is Monday next week.

Gua dah pening. This Saturday I got kelas ganti untuk cuti Tahun Baru Cina, so, less time I guess to relax and calm me-self.

No comments: