Sunday 15 August 2010

Another 2 Weeks for SBE

Thank God, the exhibition is this week, so free of unwanted rush of everything. I don't know, sometimes when there is something big ahead, we tend to act chaotically and urging everyone to move fast, where actually, there is still lots of time.

Well, not everyone can relax in such situation.

Right, I found this article in Facebook, and I think I should share this with everyone.
Janji & Sumpah Iblis Terhadap Wanita


I found out the content in this article is a very good reminder for me, who always tend to move back to my past. And a good wake up call each time I feel down or feel a bit 'rebelling'.

I promised Abang to stop smoking. I don't really like the promise, but then I thought, this can be a good turning point of living healthily. I already slowed it down, why don't just stop it completely?

'Mai, kalau nak jadi baik, nak jadi seorang Muslim, kena tinggalkan perkara-perkara yang tak elok, yang dilarang, yang haram.'

Ahhh, susahnya nak berubah!!

No comments: