Tuesday 24 August 2010

Wajah Dua

Hypocrite, as most of us said. Why am I saying this? Because many people say I am one of those people who got two 'characteristics'. Simply said, I pretend to be nice and good, but the truth is, I am not.

Not even proud of that. Who does?

Seriously, that is the reason I want to be like me in the past. As people said, I am hypocrite, why don't I just be bad? So, people will say 'patut pun perangai tak elok, memang jenis bukan budak baik pun.'

But then, that's what others said, others' points of view.

What about mine?

I just pretend I didn't hear any 'hints' or whatever I heard from people surrounding, from them who hates me, dislike me and those who like to judge. They have their own reasons, whatsoever.

It is my fault, not being perfect from the core. I just took the wrong path at the beginning and not dare to change.

No comments: