Tuesday 24 August 2010

In Mood of Writing

I love to write, even simplest things and non-important things. But surprisingly, I hate to write in diary. On paper, I mean.

Since I was in primary school, I used to attempt writing stories. Love stories, unfortunately. And since that, I write. But none ever finished. Berhenti separuh jalan.

Even these past few years, I write. Poems, short stories, stories and even series. But again, berhenti separuh jalan.

When I finished school, I tend to write things about life. Mostly about what I feel, because that effect the whole story making it more real. And slowly, I progress of writing facts and comments on daily incident, because that is what I'm in love today.

I realised, I'm not easily 'istiqamah' in doing things. I like to spend all the time doing one thing, and never can do it bit by bit because when I'm out of idea, I'm out. I like to do work fast, and can never wait patiently over some delays. When I'm doing it, I'm doing it. Often, I've been told by my parents to come down and join the family, or eat. But I simply can't.

Only one thing that can stop me. Sleep. That is one of the top priorities for me, because that is the only chance for me to stop thinking. I think a lot, sometimes for simple things such as people's look towards me. And for one particular thing, it takes sometimes years for me to stop thinking. And I hate it.

So that is why I sleep a lot.

I am having headache since yesterday regarding assignments, how to pack my things (I'm thinking about the process involving each particular things), where to put them, my food supply for this week, next coming SBE and how to approach the teachers and all, how to do the work, practical report especially what I am doing now and specifically what the hell ether is actually, when's the allowance will be deposited and how will be the situation when I'm going to buy the laptop, how will be the situation of me with my family for this three weeks will there be any bad things happen, will my cousin live in there, should I bring back the printer alone or should I put it in its box, and lots of things which I think almost simultaneously.

Gila.

So, writing actually does limit the things that I'm thinking and seems like a good diversion for me. Tapi apa-apa pun, ianya berkesan jika menulis apa yang kita minat. For instance, if you hate writing assignments, how can you understand what you write and reflect what you got throughout the process?

Unless you just copy and paste.

No comments: