Sunday 15 August 2010

Bukti Kebosanan

Let see... I wrote 3 entries today, excluding this. Which means, I am really bored. What else did I do this weekend? Well, ironing clothes, sorting and folding the clothes in my wardrobe, washing clothes, sewing my Eid clothes, browsing over clothes. All the things are about clothes. Just thank God I am unable to do online shopping anymore. If not, I could spend more than RM1000 per night. Really, I can. And I did it several times before, when I have my online banking, and very useful debit card. That's the reason why I don't want to open Maybank account because I know I will spend on something when I am bored.

Oh rindu Amazon dan stuffs yang menarik dalam tu. And charity shops and car-boot sales in UK. I did browse over bundle shops around Raub, Mentakab and Temerloh. There are not many choices for women. The one that I found in Batu Caves is nice. But then, I was restraining myself of not buying too much (sebab Mak dah bising aku beli baju bundle). They are actually nice. Especially the jeans. I found several nice jeans long skirts there. But Mak said, the waist is too wide. Well, there is actually NONE that fits my waist. Even the trousers.

I guess I want to take a look again at that shop anytime I go to Batu Caves. The place is just next to the large temple.

No comments: