Wednesday 25 August 2010

Kari Kambing, Terbaik!!!

One of the habit I brought from UK is the liking of eating mutton. Most Malays hate mutton because of the smell. And of course Indians are the ones who eat mutton a lot.

Why did I said from UK? Because there are lots of Indians, Paskitani, Bangladeshi in the UK. If you go to a kebab shop, you never find a donor kebab with option of beef. You only got choices between chicken and mutton, or both.

In Malaysia, if you want to have mutton, just go to Mamak's restaurant. It is the best to have it their style. And frankly speaking, I like Indian curry more than curry made by Malay. But aware, some Mamak's restaurant is not really Mamak's. There might be Indian's pretending to be Mamak's. One thing to sure, look at the menu. If they got beef included, it means the restaurant is Mamak's.

Oh, I'm hoping to have 'beriani kambing'. Last time, I didn't get it. A lot of disappointment that day.

By the way, I'm going home tomorrow. Yeay!!! And I think I want to bring home as many as I can, because of the 'new policy'. Just don't want to take any risk with that person.

Oh I hate this day. I've been disturbed by 'something' early this morning. Next, being hold because of 'going late to class' even the time was still long before 7.45. Then, got a rushed presentation as the lecturer want to catch up with the supposed topic to be covered. After that, water is out again. Next,got up late this evening, and I guess my classmates are pissed off at me again because I should help in serving for the iftar.

Others? To be continued. No day is perfect.

No comments: