Friday 20 August 2010

Gila Baju Masih Tak Habis

Mungkin sebab utamanya adalah baju raya aku tak siap lagi. So keep thinking, bila nak sambung jahit ni? And dah berminggu, nak beli tudung warna apa sebenarnya. I was thinking of making my own tudung with satin, in red to match my baju raya. Maybe will look good on me, even aku ni gelap hitam. Hehe...

Seluk poket, mungkin ada sikit duit. And I am planning of making a jubah, that can be worn with any outer layer dress made from chiffon. Maybe for next year raya. Hoho.. I am crazy of making clothes sekarang ni.

And, I was planning of making alteration to my sleeveless dresses (which I already made one), by adding sleeves on them. And I already altered several short sleeve t shirt by adding additional sleeves, and it works. It is really great knowing some basic skills; like sewing for example, so we can change the outfit to what we want it to be.

I like the idea of adding something at the end of the sleeves, for baju kurung or jubah. We already see nowadays people like to add sparkling stones (I don't know what they are called, but usually people put them on tudung). I love to add buttons, lace, sequins and beads, other than the stones. But sure needs lots of time and patient to do so, except for the lace. That is the simplest, I guess. But I thought, it is better to add them to plain coloured baju, kalau tak nanti sparkles tu tak menyerlah.

Lots and lots of love about making baju right now. Making my own collection of dress line, walaupun tak cantik mana tapi puas hati because you make it by your own.

No comments: