Saturday 14 August 2010

Saturday Night...at Hostel

Bosan okay!!! Not much can be done. Melepak saja dari pagi sampai sekarang. Nak mengadap laptop and do homework? Well, no!

So, I kept browsing over this lovely website HIJAB STYLE, and I found lots and lots of outfits in there, suggestions etc. I wish I met this website when I was in UK. Senang nak shopping. And, I could get some of the cool outfits with low prices.

I was not really into 'dressing up'. Before, I prefer jeans and short sleeve t-shirts. Simple. That was my 'staple' outfit. To class, I just change the jeans into pants or slacks, and put a shirt or blouse above the t-shirt. That was me.

And I like it.

But as time passed, I tend to wanting to look beautiful. Well, not really. Just want to be like ladies. I tried dresses, skirts, make-up, jewellery. Bak kata Izat 'biarlah aku sendiri yang rasa nak pakai macam perempuan.' Dan aku dah rasa nak jadi macam perempuan.

Sekarang ni, kerja aku mengumpul baju kurung. Dalam tahun ni saja dalam 10 baju kurung bertambah. Gila ahhh!!! Dan tudung. Tapi tak kisahlah kan. Semuanya aku pakai. Bukan hiasan semata aje.

Okay, jadi malam ini hanya untuk cuci mata saja.

No comments: