Sunday 15 August 2010

New Laptop

Bila dengar cerita elaun kemungkinan akan masuk sebelum raya, aku dah set nak beli laptop baru, replacing mine yang rosak tu. Sebenarnya terbelah bagi, nak beli laptop ke, nak simpan untuk kahwin. But then, the laptop that I am using now is Mak's. And she needs it. Dan laptop Pokcik yang dipinjam buat sementara waktu tu, banyak buttons yang rosak. So, tak mengapalah RM1000++. InsyaAllah, ada rezeki, cukup juga duit simpanan tu nanti.

So I browsed over Dell and Acer, because these two I knew got mini laptop. I want to have a small one so that I can bring it anywhere, easier for me to carry and not really heavy. I always balik kampung, and carrying load about 4-5 kg at my back, walking under the heat is a trouble. So, with a small and lighter laptop makes my life easier.

This one is from Dell, which is Mini Inspiron. Weigh about 1 kg, and the specs are okay.



And this one is from Acer, Aspire One 532. Weigh about 1 kg too, and the specs are okay except for the processor. But since I use Acer all these times, I guess I'll choose Acer. Plus, Dell broke easily, from my observation.


Why red? I think I would to have coloured one other than black. And red is my colour recently. I like wine red, and I think red sticks out from others. But if the colour is out of stock, black is okay.

Just pray I got enough money, insyaAllah.

No comments: