Monday 18 October 2010

AlhamduliLlah

First of all, thanks to Allah for his rezqi, even if I initially have no money, but ended up eating lots and lots of food. And I am very full right now, but still got a burger to finish. Hoho...makan besar wehhh!!

Secondly, I'm in a good mood even if I actually was stressed out in class rasa nak mengamuk sudah. But still, manage to control everything, except my appetite.

Next, I think I have a good relation right now. With everyone, despite of lots of controversies lingering around. But, that's what I feel. Need not to be true. I just feel good.

What else eh? Well, for being in good condition, alive, and not sick. And a bit rajin. Hehe..perasan wehhhh!!!

And I really really really want to be a mother. And being a mother to that special person's children. Hehe...I menggatal sudah. But, usually mothers call me as 'akak' to their children, instead of 'makcik' or 'aunty'. But I remembered this one chinese mother call me as 'aunty' to her daughter. That was in emergency room in hospital. I was very happy at that moment even I was loya-loya and terlantar atas katil tunggu air menitik masuk dalam tangan. Hehe...

No comments: