Sunday 17 October 2010

Next Entry Of Marah

Well, being not in a good mood few days before, resulting me in worse situation.

I'm out of money, frankly. I just got RM 15.xx, this evening. Abang was fetching me from bus station in Lipis, and sent me to maktab, as usual if Abah's not sending me back. I went to the bank to withdraw some money but the ATM was out of service.

So, I was pissed off and kind of merajuk on the way back. He tried to talk to me, and even smile to please me (which usually that can make me okay) but I didn't reply back. And I even gave him RM10, kind of insulting him by 'paying' him for his help. So, it resulted in him not talking to me anymore, and I have no money except the ones for the bus fare to go home this Friday and some shillings to buy water (because there is no water in the block) and that's that.

My bad mood and behaviour really kick me off. Now I'm depending on the 'makan-makan' that might be hold in this week; that will be two. And I have to eat biscuits.

I just hope he'll be okay, at least. Well, me as well. Hope my stomach can stand without nasi for days.

Reflection? I know it's not good being in bad mood all the time. I don't want to promise something like, 'I promise won't get angry anymore'. I just hope I learn something from this, practically.

No comments: