Friday 15 October 2010

I'm Pissed Off, Again.

Rasa serabut dan nak marah. Why, everything must be told last minute?

Oh please-lah. Gua dah serabut dengan air yang tak ada even nak kencing pun kena angkat air and bawa ke toilet, for weeks!! Last week air ada di tandas just for less than half a day! And this week tak ada air langsung. Really, I can't consider living like this. And last week I was on my period. And that was like hell angkat air sampai bertong-tong to wash the pad, at least twice a day. And it really pissed me off lalu depan rumah warden dan dengar mesin basuh tengah spin whereas we in here, in the same block got no water harap je ada mesin basuh.

I don't know why we have to face something like this. Plus with the last minute assignmentS, dengan silibus yang tak habis lagi dan the coming exam, tak hairan sampai ada orang histeria atau depression but I JUST HOPE NOBODY WILL KILL HIM(HER)SELF.

You know, great universities overseas don't really have this kind of workloads especially the last minute ones, and they produce much higher level skilled graduates. And we in here, with so much 'kerenah' and too schematic; how can we conclude about the quality of the graduates and set aside the amount of them? And just how much our graduates being unemployed or unskilled?

Really, I just hope I just graduated and never ever faced these nonsenses!

No comments: