Tuesday 26 October 2010

Small & Portable Devices

Okay, mula-mula sekali, I love technology. Why? Because they make our life easier. For example, we got mobile phones, instead of the home ones. And we got laptop, instead of desktop.

So, what about that? I just browsed over Kindle Amazon, which is an e-reader. It is so cool, and I used to have a dream having one. I mean, berat kan nak bawa buku besar-besar (mine all are large and chunky) merata-rata. Dan kita boleh pilih nak baca buku mana over around 3500 books. Bunyi macam seronok.

Okay, kita putar balik masa dalam setahun yang lalu, dimana aku nak beli PDA. Sangat cool, sebab it really acts as a mini laptop. You can browse over internet, play musics and videos, ada Microsoft Office, etc. Macam perfect-lah kononnya. But then, fikir semula, a small device like than wont stay long with me, as I am kind of always browsing, playing songs all the time. Jadi cancel beli.

And before, as I was shopping for a mobile phone, I was searching for phones with large memory. I got lots of songs, and I always listen to them. But the largest memory all the phones can have is 2Gb. Jadi I just bought any phone, and next I bought an mp3 player with 16Gb + 8Gb extra memory card yang aku salah beli. Cool-lah tu even I usually thought of buying a new one tapi apa salah guna yang lama sebab masih elok dan berfungsi dengan baik.

Next, about laptop. Which I really in love now, because it is so portable. I got a broadband, and the battery of the laptop can stand around 4 - 5 hours. Rasa macam sangat mudah melepak mana-mana pun boleh browse over internet, or read books (I got some books in PDF) or write or doing homework. Having that laptop, and my mp3 player plus mobile phone untuk bercanda dengan orang tersayang sekali sekala, someone can lost in her world for hours.

Technology really is making our life easier.

No comments: