Friday 22 October 2010

It's Not Good Not To Like Someone Else

Well, I have this certain someone which I don't even want to see, at all. I don't know, each time I see this person, I suddenly have this feeling near to hate. For me, this person is not understandable, likes to divert the topics being discussed, and too schematic, if that's the right word. But then in the same time, this person is very nice and caring.

But then I decided to leave the near-to-hate feeling and accept this certain someone bad traits, and only look at this person's good side.

Well, I also have bad traits, much more than anyone I ever met, and always overshadowed my good trait. So, surely I don't want anyone to hate me, even if I don't really care being hated. But, accepting each other is the best to live among people. Nobody is perfect, but we can move toward perfect. But don't be a perfectionist. That makes people hate you even more.

That has been the things I told myself repeatedly.

No comments: