Friday 8 October 2010

Jalan Macam Orang Mabok

Well, yeah!! Kepala pusing-pusing sikit. But I feel healthier!!!!! AlhamduliLlah...

Anyway, whether you are okay or not, work is still work. And the deadline is not going to change at all. I was thinking something drastic, and I hope my teammates will agree on it. Just a way to finish all the work easily and faster.

Oh, I watched the celebration for the Sultan in front of the Royal Room this morning. My class' just near there. But I went back to hostel around 11, before I actually sleep in the class until evening. That could happen. Because as I reached my room and eat my food, I slept until 6.30 PM. I did woke up several times, but that's because I coughed so hard.

Abah's going to fetch me tomorrow's evening, the earliest. His shift's morning; he might go somewhere far sending patients, to Temerloh, Kuantan or KL. He must be very tired. I intended to ask Abang to send me but he seems tired too, each day working non-stop.

Whether you are working, or still studying, both are hectic and tiring. But you know, when I saw them both work hard for me, makes me love them more and more each day. So, even if I feel very distress about my condition, my study and my coming old age, I need to go on and finish this study. I won't allow myself to fail for the second time.

Talking about old age, this semester is going to its end. Just in a month. Next will be my third semester!! How fast is it? I just feel that it was yesterday I went back from UK and enter this maktab. And next year I'm going to be 24!! Geezzz.....

Okay, time to continue doing the assignment before 'mabok' datang balik.

No comments: