Monday 25 October 2010

Idea

I got certain topics and some idea to write, but then, being at home and overly pampered makes my mind going blunt and I can't write a thing. Hehe...

Yesterday, Mak and Abah and Kecik and Zakwan went to Kuantan and I was left alone at home. Bear was there but went back to her college after noon. Boleh saja nak masak but then I was too lazy so I called Abang, we went out and makan-makan. Okay, going out with me never be a romantic one. Other than mumbling about too educational things, I also eat agak gelojoh (compared to him yang agak sopan santun), and entah bila masa nak jadi lemah lembut macam perempuan.

Sometimes I thought, 'I should say sorry at him for being too harsh. I mean, when he's at my house, I called him OIT!! in front of everyone instead of calling him politely Abang. And well, of course he's always being my victim, kena buli saja.' I don't know whether he feels embarrass about me, but he's too nice.

Really, I am always being pampered by my love ones. I never being asked to do heavy work, including some which I believe I can do, but they prefer me to just sit. Paling berat pun suruh kemas rumah saja.

I love them so much.

No comments: