Friday 22 October 2010

Tudung

We got lots of tudung at home. Mostly are mine, from around 10 years ago until now.

Right.

The topic is, about the proper way of wearing tudung. I admit, wearing a shorter tudung is more attractive. And, me myself actually not keen on wearing tudung. I think that I'm not suitable to wear one, and always end up berserabut wearing it. And just recently I feel comfortable of wearing tudung, and now I like wearing it most of the time. But there is time when I feel like to throw out all the tudung I got and be a free-hair.

So, what about the proper way?

As I learnt before, and most of the people know, the tudung must cover our chest. In easy words, make sure that the tudung must hide the shape of out breast. But most of the people just make it to cover the hair only. That is not really the purpose of wearing tudung.

This is not to attack certain someone. This is for everyone, whether as a new knowledge, or as a reminder. And certainly is for me who at most of the time tergoda with the types of tudungs available nowadays. Of course I want to be beautiful. Everyone does. And some time I did wear shorter tudung, and fancier than the ones I use now.
Manusia kan, selalu saja kalah dengan tipu daya syaitan. Hari ni kata, kasi pendek sikit takpe. Tak nampak sangat beza. Then, bila dah biasa pakai tudung macam tu, ayat yang sama juga diulang, hinggalah jadi sependek takat tutup rambut saja.

And if anybody notice, I already stop wearing tudung labuh. I felt that I'm not worth to wear until I already become someone I supposed to be. Okay, macam bodoh saja alasan.

No comments: