Saturday 2 October 2010

Suhu Badan Naik Sudahhhhhh

Am I the last person 'infected' by fever in here? It is fever season starting the first week after Raya break. And after 2 weeks, and most of the people are already fine, suddenly I got it.

It started with diarrhea for two days, 'angin' (as usual) with my right arm cannot be moved because it hurts like hell, and then I suddenly felt cold and was shivering, and the temperature rose.

I don't feel okay, especially I am enthusiastic to do the assignment. Okay, the next one will be submitted this coming Monday, and I need to work for the presentation, reflection and poster, plus compiling all and print them out. I don't think I can finish them all this Sunday night when I'm stuck in bed and having this headache and shivering and all.

I want to go home tomorrow. Want to get a massage, and maybe off to hospital if the temperature is too high. But I don't think it will be. Anyway, going home is not really easy in here when you don't have any means of transportation.

Anyway, I guess maybe lack of rest and rushing here and there makes everyone falls sick. It's assignments weeks guys! Everyone is crazy like hell catching the deadlines. Some lecturer may be very nice giving extensions, but some are not. And sleeping 4 am in the morning everyday is not good for your health, isn't it?

SO, that's my second semester in here. RUSHING. That's the best description. And dealing with people who are so much procedural is a pain. I mean, what's the matter of ONE page of the assignment is not in order? Everyone is rushing. Need not to be too emotional about that. It's not done intentionally.

But I love to thanks my lecturers for extending the deadlines. It helps so much; with the work, and with the stress.

No comments: