Saturday 9 October 2010

Bearing With The Heat

It is damn hot!! Well, good sign actually, saying that I'm in a good recovering progress. I never can withstand the heat in Malaysia. Plus, Malaysia really is going hot and hotter ever since. Global warming if I can say.

I'm now in my parents' room. They have better light (and bed) than ours. Trying to do the assignment, but it is so hot, my head is still not okay. Pening-pening dan sangat berat and can really think something too..... unthinkable. For example, the assignments.

I looked at my friends' graduation photos. And of course Cardiff.

It is so nostalgic. I want to turn back time. To 8 years ago. When I was in SBP, Form 4. Or to the time I finish school. That's exactly when my life changed. I've been too stupid to believe a man. Or to 4 years ago. Again being played by man.

I've lost myself too much.

And in this evening, with me feeling heavy in head, and weak in body, and the music playing in my ears, and darker shades of the sky outside, reminds me of my life in Cardiff so much.

Can I have at least a glimpse of winter in Malaysia? I hate this heat so much.

No comments: