Wednesday 13 October 2010

Dinnerware

I used to collect dinnerware. I used to have a collection of plates. But unfortunately I left them all in Cardiff. Oh pinggan-pingganku.

But as I now live in a hostel, and never ever do any 'makan-makan', so what's the point of having lots of plates and mugs and all?

But early this morning I browsed over dinnerware and think, why don't I start collecting them? Well, they can be of use after I get marry. And I can just use them at home.

I like something like classic like English Rose pattern, simple like solid plain white, blue chinese pieces, or squares in shape. I like using chopsticks even when eating rice, but all depends on the food.

Why oh why there is no kitchen in here. At least a hot plate, so we can at least cook. Well, maybe they should ensure there is enough water for all before providing something else. For instance, they provide us with washing machines, but what for if the machines cannot operate because of no water?

No comments: