Tuesday 19 October 2010

Bukan Sesuatu Yang Membahagiakan

Well, I believe I'm the most stupid person in class. Because I am totally lost, because of having no basic knowledge in certain subject, especially my major. Manusia manakah yang paling berkerut dahinya mendengar segala macam istilah dan bentuk-bentuk chemicals yang tak difahami langsung? Gua.

Seriously, I should ask to change the major subject to Maths, because I know that is my strength. Learning something is the second target in here; all are about doing the coursework and exam. And everyone already have strong basic in all the subjects, which they all learnt in their foundation year. And me? I'm left out.

I'm really not kind of biology and chemistry type of person. I said this lots of time before; I never learn biology before. And when I learnt it, it sucks. Because all already have basic and I have no idea of what is actually going on and I was just bantai and buat kesimpulan sendiri based on what I've read. And the same goes to chemistry which I am learning right now. It is double sucks from biology. That is number 3 in my whining list; after water and workloads in here.

I really feel like quitting this course. Tapi ada beberapa minggu saja lagi before end of semester, so just bear with it. And I hopefully next semester, which we will learn physics, I won't be in this state again, or I'll go nuts.

And what about the certain subject that the lecturer almost never got into class and we actually know nothing about the course and suddenly got news that this Thursday will be the exam? Okay, some minor but nasty words already come out my mouth.

Right, change the subject. What about water? We are doing great in here. We learn how to never kencing or berak for days, mandi is already something unimportant here. Or maybe we need to learn not to eat nor drink for weeks or months so that we need not to berak or kencing anymore. That will be great.

I never thought that this place is going to be like this. It is worst than my 4 years in Clifford, 10 to 5 years before.

I love this place is in Lipis. It is close to my parents house, and my spouse, but I don't like living in here. We got money, but it's being spent to something else, something that brings popularity. But we are suffering in here. Not just the students, but lecturers too. We can see, even if they never tell us. I just hope the next full 3 years will go away just like that. Well, I want to learn at least something during the period. But please make me feel that 3 years is nothing but just 3 days or 3 hours.

Segala-galanya menyakitkan.

No comments: